The Xpert evacuation chair has a low centre of gravity providing inherent stability and a proven descent control braking system giving the operator total control on the stairway.
– Adjustable safety straps – Three adjustable and quick release Velcro straps to securely hold passengers of all sizes, including children.
– Secondary Brake System – control the speed of the decent and a secondary brake can be applied to stop the chair on the stairs
– Auxiliary wheels for landings
– Open sides for easy transfer – easy transfer from wheelchairs
– Steel reinforced tracks
– Comfortable Seating Position (45 degrees) for passengers requiring more support
– Airport Trolley Brake System
– Rubber tracks with special saw-tooth lugs to grip stairs