The GEC3 is a narrow version of the GEC2 and enables one person to evacuate a physically impaired person safely and easily down stairs in the event of an emergency or when lifts can not be used and also has carry handles for two people to carry one person upstairs and over obstructions. Comes complete with operatinginstructions that are visible to the operator at all times, a free dust cover and wall mounting brackets.
- Telescopic handle with automatic securing non pinch clips
- • Adjustable and removable padded headrest /back support with operator instructions
- • Friction controlled custom made high resistance belts in canvas reinforced with rubber
- • Robust easy grip handle
- • Adjustable and removable head and waist straps
- • Adjustable and removable padded headrest
- • Lockable swivel wheels