Evac chairs are vital pieces of equipment that ensure the safety of any individual who is unable to evacuate a building without assistance. Here at K5 Evacuation Chairs we pride ourselves on the quality of our products, training and after care services. We have a wide range of evac chairs and understand that requirements may vary depending on your needs.
Storage space a problem?
The Saver Safe evac chair is ideal if you do not have a lot of storage space at your disposal.
• Is easy to store due to its compact frame and additional wall brackets and cover
• The added grip on the handle ensure ease of control for the trained operator
• Removable head rest
Only One Operator?
The D1 evacuation chair is ideal if you can only find one operator. The training that we provide ensures that the operator can safely remove the individual from the building by themselves.
• Only requires one operator rather than two
• Has breaks for additional safety
• Lightweight frame ensures ease of manoeuvrability and handling
All Shapes and Sizes
The Bariatric Evacuation Chair (Ezglide) is suitable for all sizes, having one of the largest capacity weights it accommodates larger patients with ease.
• Has an impressive 35 stone weight limit
• Gglides down steps, removing the need to lift or carry
• It is made to be very comfortable; it has an extended foot rest and a larger seating surface.
The Expert Evacuation chair has open sides which promote fast transfer in case of an emergency situation.
• The design promotes ease of patient transfer due to having open sides
• Adjustable safety straps ensures comfort of the occupant
• Has a 45 degree angle for improved support
• Has a comprehensive braking system
The variety of evac chairs provided by our team here at K5 Evacuation Chairs is essential in order to meet the personal requirements of your building and situation. We believe that there is a specific evacuation chair that will meet all of your requirements. If you have any questions about which one is the right one for you, then get in touch today.